Mr. Y. V. Subba Rao has a MBA degree from Nagarjuna university in the year 1983. He has approximately four decades of experience in the Energy sector. In 1996, he was appointed as the Managing Director and has also been a Main promoter of the Company. Under his dynamic leadership, RPP Group registered an impressive growth over the last decade.
ICCS is a joint venture between Bhilwara based LNJ Group and AECOM, Canada. ICCS is currently offering its services to over 35 projects in various states across India, Nepal, Bhutan and Sri Lanka. Till Date, ICCS has a cumulative project experience of more than 6500 MW in hydro, thermal and wind power projects.
Mr. K C Mahapatra is aged about 80 years and retired as Chairman, Orissa State Electricity Board. Prior to that he has headed various Public Sector & Private Sector organizations and the details are as under:
– Empanelled in Asian Development Bank, Manila
– Technical Consultant in Energy Management Centre, Delhi
– Chief Consultant at PFC in Government of India.
– Consultant (Power) – Ministry of Finance, Government of India.
– Advisor in Indian Renewable Energy Development Agency – IREDA